Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

2017 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

AFC Playoffs

New England Patriots vs Houston Texans

I'm taking the Patriots obviously, but I say the Texans stay around until the 4th quarter. 30-13 New England goes on to the AFC Championship. .

Kansas City Chiefs vs Pittsburgh Steelers

I think we can all agree, this game should be the better of the 2 AFC games. I can honestly seeing this game go either way. Pittsburgh is loaded with the 3 headed monster of Ben, Brown, and Bell, but beating KC in KC is rare. I think they are truly the only team that could beat New England and I think they will beat Pittsburgh because of their defense. KC moves on to the AFC Championship beating Pittsburgh 23-20.

NFC Playoffs

Atlanta Falcons vs Seattle Seahawks 

Like I talked about in previous post, Atlanta will look to avenge their earlier season loss vs Seattle that ended in controversy. If Matt Ryan is truly the MVP, the Falcons will win by beating the infamous Seattle defense. I can't bet against Seattle in the playoffs, so I'm sticking to my pre-season prediction of having Seattle in the NFC Championship. Somebody wins or loses on a FG, Seattle wins 27-25.

Dallas Cowboys vs Green Bay Packers

I'm sad that the KC vs Pittsburgh game was moved behind this game because this would have been an excellent conclusion to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Nonetheless, it will be an incredible game. I think it will be a lot like last year's GB vs AZ game, where it was high scoring, exciting, and game down to the wire. Green Bay doesn't seem as defensively stout as they were in years past, but I think Rodgers and the Packer's playoff experience is going to be the deciding factoring in this game. Green Bay wins 30-27.



Follow me on twitter @jpsweets and @basketballguy61 and make sure to like my Facebook page Basketball Guy JP

No comments:

Post a Comment